Silver Pathways exists to support and educate families, loved ones and caregiver professionals so they may provide the best possible care and services for the elderly, individuals with dementia, and those with Alzheimer’s.
Our individual assessments are designed to help you create the best possible care and future planning for your loved one.
Our family consultations help you successfully navigate the often-challenging dynamic of group communication and decision making.
Lifestyle Care Plans
& Living Placements
We develop custom lifestyle care plans to fit the unique profile and needs of each client. Care and direction will be designed to fit individual needs.
Our geriatric and dementia care specialist has over 20 years of experience advising clients in dementia stages and related care.
Like all the other people that wrote reviews, my sister and I found ourselves in a very anxious state of mind when we contacted Kristina and Lana at Silver Pathways. We needed knowledge, advice and most of all understanding. After all, the decision you make will deeply effect someone you love very much. Mom is settling in now at a very nice place researched and recommended by Kristina and Lana. In this journey, I have come to believe that there is no PERFECT solution, but there is “good enough”, a place where your loved one is treated with kindness and dignity and care. Our thanks to the team at Silver Pathways...Linda B /
My husband has a diagnosis of Dementia and Alzheimers.As I was watching him decline weekly, and sometimes daily, I was feeling scared, alone, emotionally and physically drained and concerned as to whether or not we would be able to afford the care he needed before a catastrophic event occurred.A friend of mine recommended Kristina. She had personally found her assistance to be invaluable when she needed to have her husband placed in a Board and Care Home.As an professional educator, and Geriatric and Alzheimer Specialist, Kristina Blocker, at Silver Pathways, has my 100% vote of approval!She did an in home assessment, on my husband, so we could figure out various options while being mindful of our limited resources.I felt very reassured. My husband is in a Board and Care near my home and the caregivers could not be better!Kristina treats you like a family member.She is there for you through thick and thin and always supportive and caring.She sent me a text, the day after my husband was admitted, to see how I was doing. Thank goodness for Kristina and Silver Pathways! -Jeanne Rochelle
- Kristina is such a blessing to the families she works with. I have referred many families facing the reality of a loved one living with physical and metal challenges. Whether she is counseling the family and assisting with creating a care plan to address their immediate needs or helping them to find a new home to better care for those needs, she does so with immense compassion and knowledge. I look forward to many more years of working with this amazing woman!! I know any family facing a difficult situation will be taken care of in her very capable hands!!Shawn C.
- My mother was slowly losing her memory, while we (her 5 children) all knew she was suffering from dementia it wasn't until we discovered mom was no longer able to care for herself that we knew it was time for us to determine next steps. At this point we reached out to Kristina, and let me tell you, because of Kristina's guidance my mother is now in a safe environment and is receiving the best of care. Kristina, taking my mother's financial status into consideration, was able to evaluate our mother (in a gentle and non-threatening manner) and report back to us what her needs were and the options available for her care. We have used Kristina to guide us through the stages of deterioration of our mother, not only is she knowledgeable about the disease, she is willing to take the time to explain what is happening to our mother. Kristina has answered our frantic calls in the middle of the night, has calmed us when the emotional stress of the situation has over-taken us and has guided us through moving our mother from living alone to assisted living, to where she is now, a residential care home.I highly recommend Kristina to anyone who has a loved one suffering from Dementia and doesn't know who, or where, to turn to for help. Kristina is professional, empathic and knowledgeable. She is the first call you should make when trying to determine what to do to help a loved one suffering from Dementia.Meg L
- Having little experience in locating services and manuevering the system in California and living in Wyoming, I was desperate to find some help for my mother. Kristina Blocker was an angel in disguise. Not only did she do an assessment to determine the services my mother needed, she found several appropriate facilities for me to check out. She contacted these facilities in advance for me to check out when I got to California. She contacted a financial advisor Shawn Coffey who gave me answers to.all of my financial questions. She contacted a Va advocate Gabriel Lenhart who explained the Va beneffits my mother could qualify to receive. She answered my emails timely including at 2:00.a.m. in the morning and returning my calls at night and on her time off. I couldn't have accomplished finding and moving my mother in the short period of time without her help. My mother is now living in a remarkable place and shei is safe and all her needs are being met. I feel very reassured and confident with her placement and her health and safety. I can't thank her enough. I would highly recommend Kristina Blocker and her staff, she truly cared about me and my mother. Eternally grateful.Rhonda F.
I would like to give an exceptionally high recommendation for Kristina. I have worked with Kristina for the past couple of years. Kristina helped me with in laws and she has been an invaluable asset to me and my family. She gives honest feedback to your questions and her best recommendation for your family. Kristina is very knowledgeable in the industry and knows each facility very well giving us what we needed for the best care for our parents. Christina is always there to help answering questions and much needed advise. If anyone is looking for help in dealing with aging parents and dementia she is absolutely the best of the best. You will need her in your future. Thank you Kristina for all you have done for our family you are truly a blessing. Thank you so very much The Potts Family
Kristina and her team surpassed my expectations for the quality of services that my family and I received. Her knowledge and compassion was enlightening and genuine. We started out by attending her seminar, followed by an assessment, and family consultation. Best thing we could of done! I had no idea how complex our situation was. Now, we have confidence and security knowing that my father is receiving the appropriate care, thanks to Silver Pathways. I highly recommend her services. I only wish we found her sooner.R.B.
Thank you Silver Pathways! My mom fell in her independent living apartment, was transferred to the local ER, and then to skilled nursing for rehab. I knew she could not longer live alone. I needed help finding an appropriate assisted living situation for her. Did I mention I live 4 hours away? Silver Pathways did it all for me. Met with mom...put her at ease about moving. Found several options and offered sound advice on which might work best. Negotiated a rate that would fit with my mom's limited income. I appreciated their frankness and openness when discussing my mom's situation. I knew I was in good hands and felt comfortable talking about the most personal issues. This can be a very overwhelming and emotional time. Silver Pathways staff was there for mom and me every step of the way. Assisting with getting forms completed, working with caregivers, being a cheerleader and directing me when things got crazy. If you need help with a loved one moving through later chapters of their lives, you can count on Silver Pathways to be a trusted partner in your family's journey. They will help you find a safe and comfortable living situation that will make everyone feel good.LeeAnn D
“The level of service from Kristina is fantastic. I am impressed by the professionalism and knowledge she provided. Thank you!”
- Tom & Ann, San Jose CATom & Ann
“In this day and age, it’s hard to find someone you can trust. Kristina was recommended to me by a friend, and now I know why – the quality of service I received was outstanding. Keep up the good work!”
- Dede & Hank, Folsom CADede & Hank